Your shopping cart is empty!
We, at ILI POT (Owned by CHILILI SDN BHD[Company No.: 1381588-W]), respect the privacy of individuals with regard to personal data and are committed to protecting the privacy of our users/subscribers/customers (collectively, "Users"), and strive to provide a safe and secure user experience.
(Last updated 7 July 2022)
Information collected by the Websites
Purpose of Personal Data collected
Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily on our Websites and the other related channels may be processed and/or disclosed to our Vendors (as hereinafter defined) for the following purposes (collectively, "Purposes"):
- to manage, verify and complete transactions with you;
- to manage and verify your membership for our customer loyalty scheme (where applicable);
- to direct market our products and/or services to you;
- to understand and analyse our sales, and your needs and preferences;
- to develop, enhance, market and provide products and services to meet your needs;
- to enable you to participate in promotions and contests;
- to process exchanges or product returns;
- to improve our services;
- to respond to your requests or complaints;
- to send you updates on products, news and event updates, rewards and promotions, special privileges and initiatives offered by ILI POT and/or its partners and/or advertisers;
- to process your payment transactions;
- for our credit control service and/or collection of debts due and owing to us; and
- to comply with any regulatory, statutory or legal obligation imposed on us by any relevant authority.
- Phone number(s);
- Date of birth;
- Email address;
- Identity card number or passport number
Use and Disclosure
We may disclose your Personal Data within CHILILI SDN BHD and/or to the Vendors (as hereinafter defined) for the Purposes set forth hereinabove in accordance with the terms and conditions set out herein.
We take every measure to provide a comparable level of protection for Personal Data should the information be processed by a Vendor.
We use and disclose aggregated non-personally identifying information collected through the Websites as part of our organization's process of constantly improving the Websites, and the products and services offered by CHILILI SDN BHD.
Impact of Non Provision of Personal Data
Please note that in the event that sufficient Personal Data is not supplied, or is not satisfactory to us, then your application or request for any of the above Purposes may not be accepted or acted upon or your request to browse some information on the Websites, or the use of, or subscription to, or purchase of any products and/or services offered by CHILILI SDN BHD may be denied or affected.
Storage and Retention of Personal Data
Your Personal Data shall be stored either in hard copies in our offices or in servers located in Malaysia. It may be necessary to transfer your Personal Data to third party services providers based/located outside Malaysia. By continuing to use the Websites, products and/or services of CHILILI SDN BHD, you hereby consent to such transfer.
Any Personal Data supplied by you will be retained by us as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the Purposes stated in paragraph (2) above or as required to satisfy legal regulatory, accounting requirements or to protect our interests. Save and except as provided in paragraph (15) hereof, we do not offer any online facilities for you to delete your Personal Data held by us.
How Email and 'Contact Us' messages are being handled
We may preserve the content of any email or "Contact Us" or other electronic message that we receive.
The message content may be monitored by our service providers or employees for purposes including but not limited to compliance, auditing and maintenance or where email abuse is suspected.
Communication or Utilisation Data
Through your use of telecommunications services to access the Websites and/or any other sites operated and/or managed by CHILILI SDN BHD, your communications data (e.g. IP address) or utilization data (e.g. information on the beginning, end and extent of each access, and information on the telecommunications services you accessed) are technically generated and could conceivably relate to Personal Data.
To the extent that there is a compelling necessity, the collection, processing and use of your communications or utilization data will occur and will be performed in accordance with the applicable data privacy protection legal framework.
Automatic Collection of Non-Personally Identifiable Data
When you access the Websites and/or use of any product/services offered by CHILILI SDN BHD, we may automatically (i.e., not by registration) collect, use and disclose non-personally identifiable data, including but not limited to information about your Internet browser and operating system, domain name of the website from which you came, number of visits, average time spent on the site and pages viewed.
We may use and disclose these non-personally identifiable data and share it within CHILILI SDN BHD and/or third parties to inter alia; monitor the attractiveness of the Websites and improve our performance/product/services/content on an aggregate, anonymize and non- personally identifiable basis. However, please be assured that this information is not intended to be used to personally identify you.
For example, we may collect:
- Device information— such as your hardware model, IP address, other unique device identifiers, operating system version, browser type and settings, such as language and available font settings, and settings of the device you use to access our Websites.
- Location information— such as your computer’s IP address, your mobile device’s global positioning system (GPS) signal or information about nearby WiFi access points and cell towers that may be transmitted to us when you use certain services.
Online Tracking and Advertising
Cookies. Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer when you visit the Websites. Cookies may be used to store a unique identification number tied to your computer or device so that you can be recognized as the same user across one or more browsing sessions, and across one or more sites. Cookies serve many useful purposes. For example:
- Cookies can remember your sign-in credentials so you do not have to enter those credentials each time you visit a Website.
- Cookies can help us and the Authorized Third Parties understand which parts of our Websites are the most popular because they help us see which pages and features users access and how much time they spend on the pages. By studying this kind of information, we are better able to adapt our Websites and provide you with a better experience.
- Cookies help us and the Authorized Third Parties understand which advertisements you have seen so that you don’t receive the same advertisement each time you visit our Websites.
Beacons. We, along with the Authorized Third Parties, also may use technologies called beacons (or “pixels”) that communicate information from your device to a server. Beacons can be embedded in online content, videos, and emails, and can allow a server to read certain types of information from your device, know when you have viewed particular content or a particular email message, determine the time and date on which you viewed the beacon, and the IP address of your device. We and third parties use beacons for a variety of purposes, including to analyze the use of the Websites and products and/or services offered by CHILILI SDN BHD and (in conjunction with cookies) to provide content and advertisements that are more relevant to you.
Local Storage & Other Tracking Technologies. We, along with third parties, may use other kinds of technologies, such as Local Shared Objects (also referred to as “Flash cookies”) and Hypertext Markup Language revision 5 (HTML5) local storage, in connection with our Websites. We also may use unique identifiers associated with your device, such as mobile advertising identifiers. These technologies are similar to the cookies discussed above in that they are stored on your device and can be used to store certain information about your activities and preferences. However, these technologies may make use of different parts of your device from standard cookies, and so you might not be able to control them using standard browser tools and settings. For HTML5 local storage, the method for disabling HTML5 will vary depending on your browser. For Flash cookies, information about disabling or deleting information contained in Flash cookies can be found here.
Additional Choices With Respect To Targeted Advertising
Our Websites make information sharing, feedback, forums, and/or message boards available to Users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Data. We request that users treat each other with courtesy and mutual respect.
Our Websites have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. When a User is asked to provide his/her credit card information, we provide a secure environment through our partners' systems (using industry standard SSL or SET protocols) for this purpose.
For the internet, unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. So while we strive to protect such Personal Data, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any Personal Data transmitted to us and individuals do so at their own risk. Once any Personal Data comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. A username and password may be essential for you to use some sections of the Websites. For your own protection, we require you to keep these confidential and to change your password regularly (if required).
Our Websites contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites. We have established relationships with advertisers and/or business partners but such relationships are generally technical in nature, or content collaborations. If any advertisers and/or business partners access to any information entered by Users in our database, this fact shall be disclosed to the Users upon initiating the registration process. Users who feel they do not wish their information to be shared by anyone other than the Websites may then opt out of completing the registration.
Right of Access to Personal Data
DATA DELETION POLICY
This document sets out our policy for responding to requests for deletion of data. This document explains data deletion and the responsibilities of World Deer Expo in responding with such a request.
- Individual Rights
An individual has the right to erasure, also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’. The principle underpinning this right is to enable an individual to request the deletion or removal of personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing.
- When does the request to erasure apply?
Individuals can request to have personal data erased and to prevent processing in specific circumstances:
- Where the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was originally collected/processed;
- When the individual withdraws consent;
- When the individual objects to the processing and there is no other legal ground for the relevant processing activity;
- When the personal data was unlawfully processed;
- Where the personal data has to be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation.
- How can data be deleted?
We will delete the user data upon request (via email to [email protected]) or upon closure of your account. We undertake to perform the deletion upon confirmation within one month (30 calendar days) and will send you a confirmation once the information has been deleted. Wherever possible, we will aim to complete the request in advance of the deadline.
(Last updated 7 July 2022)